This former chapel is arranged over two floors and retains many original features including the stained glass windows, which have been completely refurbished.
There are numerous stones denoting who laid them and the date stone over the front door states 1886.
The site gets a mention in The Doomsday Book of 1086 but the existing building was built on the site 800 years later. The doors throughout the house have been made from the original pews giving an authentic link to its past. Contact Feather Smailes Scales on 01423 534183.